Updating Your NetGovern Software
Deciding when to update your version of NetGovern is an important consideration which depends on the size of your organization, number of users, and amount of data. As for the timing of a software update, you can postpone the download and installation of a selected software version by minutes or hours. This way, you can choose the optimal time to upgrade without interrupting the work of your users.
- Click NetGovern Services and select the Updates tab.
- Click Update License (in red) to view NetGovern Search version information. It may take a few moments before the information appears.
- Select the version to update, then select the new version to install. If you have not updated NetGovern Search for some time, there may be a list of new versions available to you. An upgrade to the current version of NetGovern Search may require multiple, incremental upgrades, depending on the version currently installed. Contact NetGovern Support.
- Click one of the following:
- Download Immediately: To select a time to download the software update. You can choose to postpone the download by up to six hours.
- Install as soon as possible: To install right away, not install at all, or postpone installation by up to six hours.
- Click Update to start the installation. This may take a few moments.