During a search, it may be helpful to perform a search on messages in an archive. You can enter precise criteria, such as the name of the sender, recipient, and subject, as well as a date range and much more. You can also perform a search for message using advanced search tools
- In the Folder view, select the archive stores and users to filter.
- In the Document view, click Search > Messages.
- The Search dialog box displays.
- Click Clear if there was a previous search.
- Enter criteria in any of the fields—see Message Tab.
- When you are done, click Search.
- The Search dialog box closes and your results (if any) are displayed.
- If needed, run another search. Add criteria to the Audit, Reviewer Access, Attachment, or Tags tabs to narrow the search even more.
You can run an advanced search using the same search criteria by performing an advanced search. To do so, avoid clearing the Search dialog box after running a search.