Starting NetGovern Search
Once you know which role you will be playing in
- Open NetGovern Search in a browser using the URL link provided by your administrator.
- NetGovern Search uses language detection to suggest a language. You can select the suggested language, or another one from the drop-down list. Available languages include: English, French, French (Canadian), Español (Spanish), and Deutsch (German).The NetGovern Search screen updates with the selected language. English is used as the default if no selection is made.
- You can change the language in NetGovern Search at any time. Whenever you change the language, you must log back in to see the change.
You can also change the language from the Preferences menu—see Changing the Interface Language.
- Enter your user name and password, and click Login.
- Depending on the rights the
adminhas assigned to you, you will see one or more of the following icons.
- Because you have a personal mailbox, you will always see the Archive icon.
You will only see an icon for the feature in which you have been assigned rights.
- Click one of the following according to the task you want to perform:
- Archive: Consult your personal repository of archived messages.
- eDiscovery: Perform eDiscovery tasks as a case manager, member, or reviewer.
- Audit: Perform forensic, random sampling, or compliance tasks as an audit manager, auditor, or reviewer.
- A series of roles becomes available to you.
- Select the role corresponding to the actions you want to perform, related to the
auditsyou want to manage or review.
If you selected the Archive icon, you will not see any of the options above. You will go directly to your personal archived mail.
- For more information on roles, see Roles in Data Auditing.
- Click Continue.
- You are now ready to start an audit using NetGovern Search.